[Filmfestivalresearch] SCMS 2012: Film and Media Festivals SIG conference events

Peaslee, Robert robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
Tue Mar 13 02:07:27 CET 2012

Hi all,

Due to my rather snug schedule, I'm not flying in until Thursday
afternoon. So I'll miss both the mixer and the SIG meeting, but I look
forward to seeing you all at later sessions, impromptu mixers, etc.

Safe travels,
Rob

Robert Moses Peaslee, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Dept of Electronic Media & Communication
College of Mass Communications
Texas Tech University

robert.peaslee at ttu.edu
806 742 6500, x283

Interested in Spider-Man? Pre-order our book!

Web-spinning Heroics: Critical Essays on the History and Meaning of
Spider-Man

http://www.amazon.com/Web-spinning-Heroics-Critical-History-Spider-man/dp/0
786446277