[Filmfestivalresearch] SCMS 2012: Film and Media Festivals SIG conference events

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 08:01:28 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am really pleased to witness the amazing growth of interest in film
festival studies that this spectacular line up of SCMS panels testifies
to.
I am unable to attend the SCMS this year, unfortunately, but would like to
express interest in the work which is presented at the event. If you would
like us to read your texts in view of keeping them in mind for forthcoming
publication opportunities, please forward your texts to Alex Marlow-Mann.
I would be delighted to read it, time permitting.

Best wishes, and success for the conference: Dina Iordanova

Prof. Dina Iordanova
Provost, St. Leonard's College
Chair in Film Studies
Publisher, St. Andrews Film Studies