[Filmfestivalresearch] Student Film Festivals

Lee Knifton leeknifton at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:08:42 CEST 2012

Hi all

I just wanted to draw your attention to The 2012 Scottish Mental
Health Film Festival which is currently inviting submissions for our
2012 film awards -  it may be of interest to you or your wider
networks.

Now in our 6th year, our annual open film submission gives film-makers
the opportunity to share their work and ideas with audiences across
Scotland and internationally. If you have a film or film project that
is underway or completed and links to mental health, then we want to
hear from you.

In its broadest sense ‘mental health’ is a term which touches most
aspects of our lives; from our relationships to how we respond to the
world around us. We’re looking for films which show that a mental
health identity is something we all have, and something we all need to
prioritise from time to time. Films can address specific mental health
issues, but we’re also keen to encourage innovative and diverse
perspectives.

Entry is Free
Awards ceremony late October, Filmhouse, Edinburgh.
Submissions now open and closes 30 June.
Full details at www.mhfestival.com

Thanks
Lee Knifton
Director
Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival

On 10/05/2012, Greg DeCuir <gdecuir at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Franzi:
>
> Hello.  I wish I could help but funding is a challenge I imagine everyone
> has a hard time overcoming.  Good luck.  Your project sounds interesting and
> I'd love to hear more about it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Greg de Cuir, Jr.

* Lee Knifton*