[Filmfestivalresearch] NECS 2014 cfp, pre-constituted panel "Film Trade(s) and International Film Festivals"

Skadi Loist skadi at filmfestivalresearch.org
Thu Dec 5 10:59:56 CET 2013

Hi Dorota & everyone:

I would like to join a panel focusing on trade issues.  I am not sure yet
which exact angle I will focus on - either the economic angle of film
circulation through the festival circuit (screening fees as income in terms
of distribution) or the development of various service platforms (Cinando,
Festival Scope, FilmFestivalLife), facilitating trade on the festival
circuit.  Let me know if that might fit.

Cheers
Skadi

--
Skadi Loist