[Filmfestivalresearch] Article on Film Festivals

Jean-Michel Frodon jmfrodon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:57:09 CEST 2016

Dear Ratheesh
I do share Dina's enthusiasm for your text. In includes several engaging
proposals and the necessary balance between accepted definition and
understanding of actual processes that are not so frequent in what we read.
I sre would like to watch "Dear Kim". And I understand you even better
having attended with pleasure Kerala festival.
Best regards
jmf

Jean-Michel Frodon
http://blog.slate.fr/projection-publique
Professeur associé à Sciences-Po Paris
Membre du comité pédagogique de SPEAP
http://blogs.sciences-po.fr/speap/
Professorial Fellow, University of St. Andrews. Scotland
Professor of Global Cinema and Creative Cultures, IGCCC
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/globalcinema