[Filmfestivalresearch] Invitation to the Paris launch of CINEMAS OF PARIS, our new book

Dina Iordanova dina.iordanova at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sat Mar 26 09:22:05 CET 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

If you are in or around Paris next week, Jean-Michel Frodon and I are pleased to invite you to the French launch of our new edited book, CINEMAS OF PARIS.
It will take place at 11 am at the magnificent LE LOUXOR in Paris, perhaps the most beautiful cinema space in town at the moment.
We will have with us the graphic designer Paul-Raymond Cohen, and contributors Sue Harris, Floar Lichaa, Yoana Pavlova.
We will be delighted if you can make it to the event.
No invitation cards are necessary, but you can book your place by emailing to reservation at cinemalouxor.fr<mailto:reservation at cinemalouxor.fr>.

LE LOUXOR, 170 boulevard de Magenta, 75010
Métro: Barbès-Rochechouart lignes 2 et 4
Bus : 30, 31, 54, 56, 85
For other means of access and a map, see https://www.cinemalouxor.fr/plan-d-acces/

Looking forward to seeing you next Friday.

Dina Iordanova FRSA
Professor of Global Cinema and Creative Cultures
Director, Institute for Global Cinema and Creative Cultures (IGCCC)
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/globalcinema
https://www.facebook.com/staigccc
Publisher, St Andrews Film Studies
University of St Andrews, Scotland