[Filmfestivalresearch] FW: ACTING OUT - 25 Years of Queer Film and Community in Hamburg

Skadi Loist skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de
Mon Mar 28 17:39:30 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues:

Please find below a message from the makers of “ACTING OUT - 25 Years of Queer Film and Community in Hamburg”, a documentary about the Lesbisch Schwule Filmtage Hamburg | International Queer Film Festival.  The film is now available on DVD and can be ordered for screening or teaching.

In the classroom it could work well with Ger Zielinski’s chapter on “On Studying Film Festival Ephemera: The Case of Queer Film Festivals and Archives of Feelings” from the new textbook Film Festivals: History, Theory, Method, Practice (ed. by Marijke de Valck, Brendan Kredell and Skadi Loist) which just came out from Routledge.

Best wishes

Skadi

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~

Dr. Skadi Loist

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin

Universität Rostock

Institut für Medienforschung

August-Bebel-Str. 28 (Rm. 7031)

18055 Rostock

Germany

office: +49.381.498.2632 | mobile: +49.176.6204.0039

 <mailto:skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de> skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de |  <http://www.skadiloist.de/> www.skadiloist.de

 <http://www.necs.org/> necs.org | Steering Committee member European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS)

 <http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/> filmfestivalresearch.org | Co-founder Film Festival Research Network

 <http://www.necsus-ejms.org/> necsus-ejms.org | Editor Festival Review section NECSUS_European Journal of Media Studies

* ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ New publication: De Valck, Marijke, Brendan Kredell, and Skadi Loist, eds. (2016). Film Festivals: History, Theory, Method, Practice. London, New York: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/9780415712477 <https://www.routledge.com/products/9780415712477>   * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~