[Filmfestivalresearch] Glasgow Film Festival

David Archibald David.Archibald at glasgow.ac.uk
Sun Jan 8 20:58:31 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

Following on from Skadi's e-mail about Berlin, I know there will be a few list subscribers attending the Glasgow Film Festival (15-26 February). Perhaps we should arrange a similar, if smaller event. If you'd like to be kept in the loop about that then please contact me off list.

Details of Glasgow Film Festival are available here: http://glasgowfilm.org/glasgow-film-festival

All best,

David