<unlike-us> Internet transition to private industry

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Wed Sep 25 01:07:41 CEST 2019

For an article I'm writing I'd like to know what are the best references to
the decision-making that took place in transitioning the internet to
private industry in the early 1990's (or point me in the right direction).
You can share this with me personally or with the list. I'll be happy to
share what I find with this list. Thanks!!

— Doug

--
Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament

http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)

 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601