[CPOV] Welcome to the Critical Point of View mailinglist

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Wed Feb 3 12:36:30 CET 2010

Geert & All,

Being still hopeful that there will arise places where critical reflective thinking about the impact of distributive information technology on society can take place, I welcome the appearance of this list.  I hope it will be a place where broader perspectives on social-technical architectures can be maintained, points of view from which we can see a way through the mists of mystification to all that we hoped for in the future of communication, education, and inquiry.

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey