<CPOV> Call out to camp! < From Barcelona Square

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Mon May 23 03:43:56 CEST 2011

(PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD)

Dear friends of the world,

We see you below a short declaration of principles of Barcelona Camp translated into several languages (English, Spanish, French, Neerlandés, Portugués, Greek, German, 原则宣, Italian, and Catalan).

Here a message from the International Commission to help to spread protest worldwide and coordinate internationally (sorry only in English):

We want to share with as much people as possible, these unforgettable moments that we are living in #spanishrevolution and want to make this protest even more global.

With this mail we want to animate others to sum more camps outside Barcelona organized by you. We propose not to focus the manifestations in reclamations in front of the Spanish embassies in your countries, the Spanish press practically does not cover those actions. Our proposal is that you make your own fight, to take the central places from your cities following the model of organization of the Arab revolutions (and Spaniards), connecting with the groups and local organizations of fight and to begin to encamp, to work in commissions and to write up your own documents (manifest, calls, proposals, minutes of meetings, etc). To do this public, spread it, use the networks to expand your message and to self-manage.

What it is happening in the different Spanish cities is not accidental nor specific of our society, we fought to recover the dignity, the freedom and social justice, the direct democracy, to participate in the course of our lives. We are a network, we are spontaneous, independent, we did not need leaders for that reason we want that in each place you take the place, you think by your self and with others, the alternatives to that mercantilist and cruel world to which our governments are taking to the planet and all of us.

For us the borders do not exist, the network is ours and the street also! Another world is possible now!

More concretely we propose to you that you camp in your cities and countries the next days of THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 26 AND 27 OF MAY in order of taking advantage of the international days of mobilization of the anti-G8 against the world-wide oligarchy, we invited you to take the street and to establish fields in sufficiently big places to receive a consequent infrastructure that allow you to work and to mobilize in the best conditions. These two days and their night must be basic to encamped an indefinite camp and that you add encamped yours to the world-wide map of:  http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/

We use the social networks to coordinate and to maintain to us informed. We encourage you to create an international commission to communicate with us, to share materials and strategies of organization in the Web n-1.cc to look for the group https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/ and open a space with the name of the country that you represent. In that link you will find a camping guide. In the chat (http://ur1.ca/48ogs) you can contact with us and others encamped simultaneously or to contact us by e-mail comisiointernacional at gmail.com.

Our content commissions is working on a document which systematize the very elaborated agreements on content of the super big assembly. The document is available on web http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com

Takes the street! Real Democracy Now!

Hugs, International Networks of the International Commission of the Barcelona Camp

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

Internacional commission - Barcelona Camp:
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/103405/akbcn_int/
e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

Internacional coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES
(English, Spanish, French, Neerlandés, Portugués, Greek, German, 原则宣, Italian, and Catalan)

English

DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES #acampadabcn

We have come here voluntarily and by free will. After the 15th of May demonstrations we have decided to remain united and grow in numbers on our fight for dignity. We do not represent any political party and they do not represent us.
We are united on our rage, our discomfort, our precarious life which is derived by inequality but, above all, what keeps us together is our will for change. We are here because we want a new society that puts our life on top any political or economic interest. We feel crushed by the capitalist economy, we feel excluded from the present political system which does not represent us. We are striking for a radical change in society. And, above all, we aim at keeping society as the sole driver of this transformation.
They thought we were asleep. They thought they could carry on cutting our rights without finding any resistance. But they were wrong: we are fighting – peacefully, but with determination – for the life we deserve.
We have learned from Cairo, Iceland and Madrid.
Now it’s time to extend the fight and spread the word.

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

International commission - Barcelona Camp:
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/103405/akbcn_int/
e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/

Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

SPANISH:

Declaración de principios:
¿Quiénes somos?
Somos personas que hemos venido libre y voluntariamente, que después de la manifestación decidimos reunirnos para seguir reivindicando la dignidad y la conciencia política y social.
No representamos a ningún partido ni asociación.
Nos une una vocación de cambio.
Estamos aquí por dignidad y por solidaridad con los que no pueden
estar aquí.
¿Por qué estamos aquí?
Estamos aquí porque queremos una sociedad nueva que dé prioridad a la vida por encima de los intereses económicos y políticos. Abogamos por un cambio en la sociedad y en la conciencia social.
Demostrar que la sociedad no se ha dormido y que seguiremos luchando por lo que nos merecemos mediante la vía pacífica.
Apoyamos a los compañer at s que detuvieron tras la manifestación, y
pedimos su puesta en libertad sin cargos.
Lo queremos todo, lo queremos ahora, si estás de acuerdo con nosotros:
¡ÚNETE!

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/

Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

FRENCH:

DECLARATION DE PRINCIPES #acampadabcn
Qui sommes nous au campement de Barcelone?
Nous sommes des personnes venues librement et de forme volontaire : après la manifestation du 15 mai, nous avons décidé de rester ensemble et d’être toujours plus nombreux dans la combat pour la dignité. Nous ne représentons aucun parti politique ni aucune association, et ne sommes représentés par personne.
Nous partageons la même inquiétude des vies précaires, des inégalités, mais ce qui nous unis avant tout, c’est une volonté de changement. Nous sommes réunis parce que nous voulons une société nouvelle qui donne priorité à la vie par-dessus les intérêts économiques et politiques. Nous avons le sentiment d’être piétinés par l’économie capitaliste, et d’être exclus du système politique actuel qui ne nous représente pas, Nous faisons le pari pour une transformation profonde de la société, et avant tout, que la société elle-même soit protagoniste de ce changement.
Ils nous croyaient endormis, qu’ils pouvaient continuer à réduire nos droits sans manifester d’opposition. Ils se trompaient : nous nous sommes engagés, pacifiquement mais avec détermination, pour une vie que nous méritons tous.
Nous avons appris du Caire, d’Islande, de Madrid..
Il est l’heure d’étendre le combat et prendre la parole.

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/

Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

Neerlandés

Principeverklaring  -   Barcelonakampement
Wie zijn de deelnemers aan het Barcelonakampement?
We zijn uit vrije wil en op eigen initiatief naar hier gekomen. Na de manifestatie van 15 mei hebben we beslist om samen te blijven en in steeds grotere aantallen te vechten voor onze waardigheid. We vertegenwoordigen geen enkele partij of vereniging. En niemand vertegenwoordigt ons.
We voelen ons verbonden door een gevoel van onbehagen over precaire levensomstandigheden, over de ongelijkheid, maar vooral door een sterke drang naar verandering. We zijn hier omdat we een nieuwe maatschappij willen die voorrang geeft aan het leven, los van economische en politieke belangen. We voelen ons vertrappeld door de kapitalistische economie en uitgesloten door het huidige politiek systeem, dat ons helemaal niet vertegenwoordigt. We pleiten voor een diepgaande omwenteling van onze maatschappij. En we pleiten er vooral voor dat het de maatschappij zelf de hoofdrol speelt in deze omwenteling.
Ze dachten dat we ingedommeld waren. Dat ze onze rechten konden blijven inperken zonder enig weerwerk. Ze hadden het fout: we zijn aan het strijden en zullen de strijd verderzetten – vreedzaam maar doortastend – voor een leven dat we alllemaal waard zijn.
We hebben geleerd van El Cairo, Reykjavik en Madrid. Nu is het moment gekomen om de strijd uit te breiden en het woord te nemen. ”

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

Portugués:

Declaração de Principios, acampadabcn
Quem estamos acampando em Barcelona?
Somos pessoas que vinhemos livremente e de forma voluntária, que depois da manifastação do dia 15 de maio, decidimos seguir juntos e sermos cada vez mais pessoas na luta pela dignidade. Não representamos nenhum partido nem associação, e também niguém nos representa.
Nos unimos pelo mal estar das vidas precárias que levam as pessoas por causa das desigualdades mundiais, mas, principalmente nos unimos pela idéia de mudança. Estamos aquí porque queremos uma nova sociedade que dê prioridade à vida, mais que a interesses econômicos e políticos. Nos sentimos pisados pela economia capitalista e excluídos do sistema político atual, que não nos representa. Apostamos em uma transformação profunda da sociedade. E principalmente, apostamos em que a sociedade seja a protagonista desta mudança.
Acreditavam que estavamos dormindo. Que podiam seguir reduzindo nossos direitos sem que nos opuséssemos. Estavam errados: estamos lutando pacificamente mas com determinação pela vida que todos merecemos.
Aprendemos de Cairo, Islandia e de Madrid.
Agora precisamos extender esta luta e tomar a palavra.

e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

GREEK

Διακήρυξη Βασικών ιδεων.
Ποιοί είμαστε στην ΄΄acampada΄’ της Βαρκελώνης;
Είμαστε άνθρωποι που έχουμε έρθει ελεύθερα και εθελωντικά, οπου μετά απο την διαδήλωση της 15 του Μαϊ αποφασήσαμε να συνεχήσουμε μαζι, και να είμαστε κάθε φορά περισσότεροι στον αγώνα για αξιοπρέπεια. Δεν αντιπροσωπεύμε κανένα πολιτικό κόμμα ή οργάνωση όπως επίσης κανένας δεν μας αντιπροσωπεύει.
Μας ενώνει η ανασφάλεια για μια ζωή επισφαλή απο τις ανισότητες, αλλα πάνω απο ολα μας ενώνει η θέληση για αλλαγή. Βρισκόμαστε εδώ γιατί θέλουμε μια καινούρια κοινωνία που δίνει προτεραιότητα στη ζωή πάνω απο οικονομικά και πολιτικά ενδιαφέροντα. Αισθανόμαστε καταπατημένοι απο την καπιταλιστική οικονομική πολιτική, και αισθανόμαστε αποκωμένοι απο το σημερινό πολιτικό σύστημα οπου δεν μας αντιπρωσοπεύει. Στοιχηματίζουμε σε μια μετάλαξη της κοινωνίας σε βάθος, πάνω απο ολα στοιχηματίζουμε στο να συνεχήσει η ίδια η κοινωνία ο πρωταγονηστής αυτής της αλλαγής.
Νώμιζαν οτι είμαστε αποχαυνομένοι, οτι μπορουν να συνεχήσουν τις περικοπές των δικαιομάτων μας χωρίς να αντιστεκόμαστε. Κάνουν λάθος: αγωνιζόμαστε ειρινικά αλλα με αποφασιστικότητα για την ζωή που αξίζουμε ολοι μας.
Μάθαμε απο το Καϊρο, την Ισλανδία την Μαδρίτη.
Τώρα είναι η ώρα να παρατείνουμε και να εξαπλώσουμε τον αγώνα.
Πληροφορείες #acampadabcn

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

Internacional coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/

Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

GERMAN

Prinzipienerklärung

Diese ist eine freiwillige Vereinigung. Nach den Demonstrationen am 15. Mai haben wir entschieden, dass wir zusammen bleiben werden, und dass wir im Kampf um unsere Würde an Anzahl wachsen werden. Wir repräsentieren keine politische Partei, und sie repräsentieren uns auch nicht.
Wir sind in unserer Wut, unserem Unbehagen, unserem prekärem Leben einig, welches aus der Ungleichheit erwächst. Was un saber vor allem vereint, ist unserer Wille der Veränderung. Wir sind hier, weil wir eine neue Gesellschaft wollen, welche unser Leben vor jeglichen politischen und wirtschaftlichen Interessen stellt. Wir fühlen uns von der kapitalstischen Wirtschaft unterdrückt, vom jetzigen politischen System ausgeschlossen, welches uns nicht repräsentiert. Wir plädieren für einen radikalen Wechsel in der Gesellschaft. Vor allem möchten wir, dass diese Transformation einzig und alleine von der Gesellschaft getrieben wird.
Sie dachten, wir wären eingeschlafen. Sie dachten, sie könnten unsere Rechte weiterhin einschränken, ohne dass wir Widerstand leisten würden. Aber das war ein Fehler: wir kämpfen – friedlich, aber bestimmt – für das Leben, das wir verdienen.
Wir haben von Kairo, Eisland und Madrid gelernt.
Es ist nun an der Zeit, dass wir den Kampf und das Wort verbreiten!

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

Internacional coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

原则宣言
巴塞罗那的野营 (Acampada de Barcelona) 是谁?
我们都是自动来的。5月15号示威以后我们愿意结伴而行。我们要为了人格一起争取。我们不代表政党,也不代表协会。没有人代表我们。

我们在一起因为我们生活的情况十分多姿多难,不平等。对我们来说,最重要的事情就是变化。我们都在这里因为我们认为一个新的社会是当务之急。感觉是资本经济踩到我们。当前政治制度不包含我们。我们的社会应该变成变化的主演。
有人以为我们睡觉着,他们以为我们权利能被减少的。他们措了﹕我们反对,我们和平地示威。
冰岛﹑开罗和马德里教我们
现在是斗争的时间。传扬信息吧!
消息

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

ITALIAN

Siamo venuti qui liberamente e volontariamente. Dopole manifestazioni del 15 Maggio abbiamo deciso di restare uniti e crescere nella nostra lotta per la dignitá. Non rappresentiamo nessun partito politico e loro non rappresentano noi.
Siamo uniti nella nostra rabbia, nel nostro sconforto, nella nostra vita precaria che deriva dalla diseguaglianza ma, soprattutto, ció che ci unisce é la nostra volontá di cambiamento.
Siamo qui perché vogliamo una societá nuova che mette le nostre vite al di sopra di ogni interesse politico. Ci sentiamo schiacciati dall’economia capitalista, ci sentiamo esclusi dal sistema politico presente che non ci rappresenta. Stiamo manifestando per un cambio radicale nella societá. E , soprattutto, puntiamo a mantenere la società come il motore unico di questa trasformazione.
Pensavano che fossimo addormentati. Pensavano di poter continuare a ritagliare i nostri diritti senza trovare nessuna resistenza. Ma si sbagliavano: stiamo lottando – pacificamente, ma con determinazione – per la vita che ci meritiamo.
Ora é il momento di estendere la lotta e spargere la voce.

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

Internacional coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/

Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

CATALAN

Declaració de principis:
Qui som?
Som persones que hem vingut lliure i voluntàriament, que després de la manifestació decidim reunir-nos per a seguir reivindicant la dignitat i la consciència política i social. No representem a cap partit ni associació. Ens uneix una vocació de canvi. Estem ací per dignitat i per solidaritat amb els quals no poden estar ací. Per què estem ací? Estem ací perquè volem una societat nova que done prioritat a la vida per sobre dels interessos econòmics i polítics. Advoquem per un canvi en la societat i en la consciència social. Demostrar que la societat no s'ha dormit i que seguirem lluitant pel que ens mereixem mitjançant la via pacífica. Donem suport als compañer at s que van detenir després de la manifestació, i demanem la seua posada en llibertat sense càrrecs. Ho volem tot, ho volem ara, si estàs d'acord amb nosaltres:
UNEIX-TE!

Barcelona Information:
#acampadabcn
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com
e-mail general: acampadabcn at yahoo.es

e-mail international commission: comisiointernacional at gmail.com

International coordination:
http://takethesquare.net/
Map: http://www.thetechnoant.info/campmap/
https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/104127/take-the-square-international/
Chat irc.freenode.net # takethesquare http://ur1.ca/48ogs

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Ph.D European University Institute
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California, Berkeley.
Member Research Committee. Wikimedia Foundation

http://www.onlinecreation.info
E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Skype: mayoneti
Phone Spanish State: 0034-648877748