<CPOV> New book "The Digital Potlatch"

Felipe Ortega jfelipe at libresoft.es
Fri Sep 23 23:21:26 CEST 2011

On Miércoles, 21 de Septiembre de 2011 01:59:00 nathaniel tkacz escribió:
> hi felipe - congratulations! i see on your blog that the book is just in
> spanish for the time being. do you have any concrete plans to translate it?

Not any concrete plan, but we both want to carry out this sooner or later,
since we also acknowledge that there is a broad audience that reads English.

> alternatively, you might consider writing a summary essay of the book in
> english. i'm sure many people are interested.

Yes, that's also planned. Unfortunately, this month has been crazy with all
preparation for WikiSym. I'll let you know when I eventually publish it.

Best,
Felipe