[Filmfestivalresearch] New York Film Festival

Sydney J. Levine sydney at sydneysbuzz.com
Wed Apr 27 13:31:02 CEST 2011

Dear Clarissa,
I am putting you in touch here with Marian Masone (212-875-5616) who is NY Film Society's programmer for the festival, New Directors and special events.  She has been there a VERY long time and I'm sure can help you on this.  She might have even been there in 1969, I can't recall.

Marian, please help.  The Film Festival Research Group is a group headed by a dear friend Skadi Loest of Hamburg (FF and University).  If the two of you will be in Cannes, perhaps you can meet.  If not, I would like to introduce you in Berlin next year!

All my best,
Sydney

You may reach me by cel:
May:  France                 c: +33 6 30 10 95 45
June: Germany            c: +49 152 0380 5535

Skype: SydneysBuzz

Business: Sydney at SydneysBuzz
SydneysBuzz at IndieWIRE:  http://blogs.indiewire.com/sydneylevine/

Personal: SydneyJLevine at gmail.com