[re-search] Some thoughts on academic search engine optimization

René König kontakt at renekoenig.eu
Fri Nov 16 18:04:21 CET 2012

Hi Theo (and list),

Thanks for your feedback and the interesting empirical example!
Actually, having the ranking in mind already when you compose the text
is also one of the ideas of Beel et. al. I agree, that this method is
questionable whereas the usage of correct metadata is absolutely desirable.
Best,

René

P.S.: Thank you also for CfP for Passau. I will most likely apply.