<rmm> Potsdam conference on quality TV

Jan Teurlings J.A.Teurlings at uva.nl
Tue Dec 8 23:53:38 CET 2009

Dera all, below is attached the programme for a conference on quality TV, with contributions from Markus Stauff and me...

Attached you find the conference schedule for the CSC. We hope very much that the program allowes for all speakers to participate their panel and hopefully the whole conference.

From Monday, 7th December on, the website with registration form, travelling and accomodation details and conference schedule will be online at http://csc.hff-potsdam.de.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Potsdam next year!
Lothar Mikos / Rainer Winter

Susanne Eichner
wiss. Mitarbeiterin

MA-Medienwissenschaft: Analyse, Ästhetik, Publikum
Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen "Konrad Wolf"
media studies (ma): analysis, aesthetics audiences
university of film and television "konrad wolf"

Marlene-Dietrich-Allee 11
D-14482 Potsdam-Babelsberg
fon +49 (0) 331 - 6202 214
fax +49 (0) 331 - 6202 299
mobile +49 (0) 172 - 9488369

mail: s.eichner at hff-potsdam.de
web: www.hff-potsdam.de

Jan Teurlings, PhD. • Lecturer Television Studies • Department of Media and Culture • University of Amsterdam • Turfdraagsterpad 9 • 1012XT Amsterdam • The Netherlands • Tel: +31 (0)20 525 73 26 • Fax:+31 (0)20 525 45 99 • Email: j.a.teurlings at uva.nlhttp://www.mediastudies.nl

"Knowledge is not made for understanding; it is made for cutting"

(M. Foucault, 1971)