<videovortex> Video message conformity

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 2 10:34:50 CET 2008

Thanks, Seth and Tom, for sending your content to this list.

A good 2008, here from Amsterdam!

We're about two weeks from Videovortex 2. The INC is still closed till
next Monda but some of us are online. We'll then be busy with the final
program and publicity. Production-wise everything is doing fine, thanks
to Shirley and Marije.

If you have not yet registered, please do so, otherwise you might miss
out:

http://www.networkcultures.org/videovortex/?page_id=12

If you also want to share your thought or content, please send them to
this list. Usually it's good to post one or two weeks before the actual
event.

Best, Geert