<videovortex> videovortex Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

vera tollmann vera.tollmann at gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 00:37:46 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,
haha, that's funny, sounds like a good excuse not to be able to deal
with online video services. I even know one artist who did not deal
with video at all before he started shooting short video clips and
putting them online (even many times from Internet cafes because he
doesn't have a laptop). Maybe its the other way around that those
artists don't find the online video services satisfying in terms of
image quality. So online video services seem to evoke all kinds of
anachronistic behaviour.
See you Thursday, bye,
Vera