<videovortex> Thank you!

Tilman Baumgärtel mail at tilmanbaumgaertel.net
Tue Jan 22 10:21:43 CET 2008

Hi everybody!

Tilman here.

I just wanted to thank all of you for organizing the conference and for
flying me in all the way from Manila. I really enjoyed the conference.
The only minor flaw was that the Video Vortex exhibition was not open on
Sunday after the conference...

I must have over-looked the invitation to contribute a favorite
online-video. Here is one of my favorites, a variation over the by now
canonical "Mentos & Diet Coke"  motive:

http://eepybird.com/exp214.html

Yours,
Tilman

--
Dr. Tilman Baumgärtel
Film Institute, College of Mass Communication,