<videovortex> Thank you!

Andreas Treske treske at bilkent.edu.tr
Wed Jan 23 14:48:09 CET 2008

Dear all,

also from me a big thank you for the conference. It was great to meet
you all and I hope to see you again.

Coming from a conference on YOU TUBE it seems really somehow absurd
what is happening here in Turkey. It might take some more days till
the turkish court has sorted out a way to access YouTube again, but
there are already enough workarounds open. ;-)

Best

Andreas