<videovortex> help needed

politube admin at politube.org
Fri Nov 27 13:47:54 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

     the politube.org platform desperately needs video storage online,
preferrably upto 1 TB to alleviate problems in the short to medium term.
As the project has virtually no funding but is doing a useful service to
many activists world-wide, I am appealing to this list for help.

   1. the best solution would be  if one or more
      organisations/institutions help with providing some free online
      file storage from their own servers, space that the politube
      servers could access online.
   2. the second best solution would be, if you can donate some money to
      pay for monthly fees of online storage,  the going rate seems to
      be around 50€/month for about 750GB (0.75 TB) . Perhaps some
      people here know of cheaper solutions and they can share their
      experience with me?
   3. as I have no experience with  fundraising, perhaps someone with
      experience can get in touch with me and explain to  me how and
      where I need to apply for funding.
   4. if you know of other organisations/institutions that may be
      interested in helping this project please let me know.

thanks very much

Kuros Yalpani
politube.org