<videovortex> question for the VV community from Mike Wesch

politube admin at politube.org
Wed Jan 27 09:40:01 CET 2010

Dear Mr. Wesch,

     my first question is: Before asking for information, is it at all
appropriate for Google to release information, among others about their
users, in particular to 3rd parties? Just because we would "like to
have" this data, doesn't mean that we should collect it or for that
matter, google release them.

best regards

Kuros Yalpani
politube.org