<videovortex> VideoVortex content in OpenBeelden

Carlos García Moreno-Torres carlos at networkcultures.org
Thu Nov 25 14:16:34 CET 2010

Hi all,

I want to inform you all that at the Institute of Network Cultures we have started uploading some of our videos to the Open Beelden (open images) project of the dutch institute of sound and image (IBG).

You can read more about the project here and
you can see the Institute of Network Cultures page here with all the videos we have uploaded already.

Also, I would like to remind you we are working on the resources page of the VideoVortex web (see here), where the videos are also linked and all kinds of other materials. Any contributions from the VideoVortex community to this resources page will be welcome and you can submit them emailing me carlos [at] networkcultures [dot] org

Greetings,

Carlos García Moreno-Torres
Institute of Network Cultures

020 595 4723