[WebCultures] intro

Ana Peraica anaperaica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:09:05 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I am Ana Peraica, independent researcher and freelance curator, I hold PhD
in photography aesthetics, and I also run an old photographic atelier,
founded by my grandfather, back in 1934 and continued by my father and me,
in Split, Croatia

I write a lot and occasionally teach in media ethics and aesthetics. I
usually back-curate in researching, co-producing an exhibition and reader.
My last projects are Woman at the Crossroad of ideologies, Victims Symptom
- PTSD and Culture, Handwriting in the New Age, and I edit a reader on
collaborative project entitled Smuggling Anthologies.

I currently write on selfies.

regards,

--

Ana Peraica

Peristil bb

21 000 Split

Croatia

-------

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only
for those named as recipients. Access by any other person will be
considered unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
distribution, copying, reproduction or disclosure of its contents to
third parties is strictly prohibited and shall be considered illegal.
If you have received this e-mail message and are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender as soon as possible and destroy
all existing copies. Since there is no complete security in e-mail
communication, the Ministry assumes no liability for any loss incurred
as a result of an e-mail message being infected with a virus or any
other harmful software, mistaken or delayed delivery of a message due
to technical problems.