<unlike-us> Fwd: AI & Society and CRASSH Conference Call for Papers- Cambridge

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Sat Apr 20 04:23:14 CEST 2019

Hi Gert,

When you say 99.99% accuracy for collective intelligence are you referring
to something like quora in which people actually weigh with their answers?
Or something else? I ask because I use in a much broader context.

The why you  should never use quora was very interesting — almost a
requirements list for a public quora — which could be called PubFAQ?!?

Thanks!

— Doug

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament

http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)

 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601